I threw this together when I got home from work one night, in between reading stories, getting "someone" some snacks, and generally toddler wrangling.
Largely hands-off (a favorite method of cooking these days for me), I served it with some wild rice and some carrots/beans (it's what I had).
I'll definitely make this again for a yummy weeknight dinner.
Give this a try and let me know what you think?
RANCH CHEDDAR CHICKEN
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons dry ranch dressing seasoning
- 1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- olive oil (in a mister) or cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees
- Place the chicken in a large baking dish.
- Combine the mayonnaise, ranch, and cheese in a bowl, spread on top of the chicken.
- Sprinkle the breadcrumbs on top and spray lightly with olive oil.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (to 165F)