Search This Blog

Loading...

Friday, January 3, 2014

Ranch Cheddar Chicken

Surprisingly simple, and even more surprisingly, super flavorful and tasty. 

I threw this together when I got home from work one night, in between reading stories, getting "someone" some snacks, and generally toddler wrangling. 

Largely hands-off (a favorite method of cooking these days for me), I served it with some wild rice and some carrots/beans (it's what I had).

I'll definitely make this again for a yummy weeknight dinner.

Give this a try and let me know what you think?

Source: www.bunsinmyoven.com


RANCH CHEDDAR CHICKEN


INGREDIENTS:
  • 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
  • 1/2 cup mayonnaise
  • 2 tablespoons dry ranch dressing seasoning
  • 1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
  • 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
  • olive oil (in a mister) or cooking spray 
DIRECTIONS:
  1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees
  2. Place the chicken in a large baking dish.
  3. Combine the mayonnaise, ranch, and cheese in a bowl, spread on top of the chicken.
  4. Sprinkle the breadcrumbs on top and spray lightly with olive oil.
  5. Bake for 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (to 165F)






1 comment:

  1. I love when dinners come together quickly. That's always my goal, but not always my reality.

    ReplyDelete

I get so excited whenever anyone comments. Share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...