Guess what? It did. The cookies were slightly different texture to what I'm used to in peanut butter cookies, but I liked them. A lot. I may have eaten many more than I was originally intending to.
Source: Adapted from All Recipes
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 375
- Cream together butter, peanut butter and sugars. Beat in eggs.
- In a separate bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Stir into batter. Put batter in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and put on baking sheets. Flatten each ball with a spoon (use a fork if you want the crisscross pattern).
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until cookies begin to brown. Do not over-bake.